Originally Posted by Whip
Doubters gonna doubt. Frankly, without knowing the plan, I'd be a doubter at this point also. Following Q has changed the way I interpret the "news" cycle, especially watching the master troll of all time, POTUS. Using logical thinking, however, one finds it hard to reconcile Sessions' strong support of POTUS during the campaign and the knowledge that "You're fired" is used when needed and the seeming do nothing approach of the AG up until now.

My trust in POTUS remains steadfast. WWG1WGA

Mine, too. I sent him a letter a month ago telling him I'd die providing support for him before I allowed him to fall and I meant it.

I also wanted to believe Sessions and Trump were orchestrating a ruse so Sessions could gain better access the the truth related to the DOJ involvement in their treachery, but now that the DOJ has refused to release the documents as ordered by President Trump, it appears he indeed is recused and compromised. If he intercedes and the docs are released in a timely fashion, like this week, I will be happy to admit I was wrong. We will see.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.