Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Gibby
Originally Posted by WillARights

...whats this? Democrat chicanery?

Who didnt see that coming..

"""I just hope the pols dont pull any funny chit for blocking the release like the usual excuses weve heard when it comes to classified documentation.
Any one they want to roll out should be countered with "seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Presidency and Federal election process". NEXT!"""

Holder said thered eventually be pushback by the DOJ.

I say keep going, Mr. President. Youre in it now, and right over the target. Release the payload. Give America a tomorrow.
Originally Posted by WillARights

( IS THIS NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS FOR THE PERPETUATION OF THE COUNTRY?)

Well said Will.

Yes it was. Particularly the "Give America a tomorrow", I highlighted. This is unfortunately and truly where we are. The demoncraps are going all in. We have to respond in kind.

That is what the Democrats would like us to do and that has never worked in the past. Plugging all the escape routes is the only way it will work. Much like hunting a Predator that can't be cornered or called. You have to cover ALL their escape routes. That takes time when the predator has had 1000's of years to weave its web. There is a predator in every link, branch of government in every country and they are all tied together. If you overlook one small thread it won't be long and you will be dealing with whole Cabal again.
If it takes Trump and party 8 years to rope them all, then I'm in for the whole duration. I "Trust the Plan".