Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by RickyD
I get it! So, you're the CNN fan and you were just looking for another lieberal idiot so you wouldn't be so lonely. Obviously, you have a short attention span since you never made it to reading my tag lines. That might have told you. Might.

Trump was certainly stuck with Sessions. He knows now he should have fired him the day he recused himself which I believe was his first day. I'm sure he kicks himself for it now and for good reason. Now, and for a long time, Trump has realized firing Sessions means he'll have to go through the issues of replacing him and he just didn't want to go through that I think. He was also too busy trying to get his campaign promises to America fulfilled.

But tell me this, when I suggested the "Bull" Whip called him was really bullchit, why accuse me of being CNN fan, if you didn't believe Sessions was the Destroyer, too? And what gives with also assailing the President and suggesting he is brain dead. CNN would be so very proud! And your viewership will raise their ratings significantly. What's up?

You nailed it RickD. With all your wisdom you seen right through me, I couldn't hide my true feelings.....I'm sure many here will testify to my left leaning tendencies. whistle

Address the sarcasm but skip the legit questions.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.