Uh......no I don't think it was disingenuous at all. Besides, this had nothing to do with Q, we were talking about Sessions. Trusting Trump and not Sessions is almost double minded. Trump hired him and continually refuses to fire him although he has fired many others he hired and rather quickly I might add. If Sessions is such a do nothing loser and Trump won't fire him, sure doesn't speak very high of Trumps intelligence now does it. Or it is all a ruse for the Democrats and the Deep State. A Rabbit Trail you might say. I for one believe it is all a ruse to confound the left and boy it sure is working.

You missed some important differences between Sessions and the others.

Sessions is the head of the DOJ, it is the DOJ that is/was investigating President Trump for "collusion" and more important "Obstruction of Justice". Firing those that are investigating him, is a sure fired way to bring unwanted and unneeded calls for impeachment and calls for his resignation.

Lisa graham and others have made it perfectly clear that if President Trump fires Sessions the republicans will join with the democrats and support impeachment. He called it obstruction of justice, imagine that.

None of the others that President Trump fired were "Protected" by both Republican and democrat members of congress.

Beside that President Trump is no dummy, he knows that there is no way the US Senate will confirm a Sessions" replacement, especially a replacement that is willing to Drain the Swamp.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.