Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Whip
This one is good also:
[Linked Image]

Looks like the bull is bullchit.

CNN Fan??
Accusing people that are skeptical about Q of being on the other side is a bit disingenuous don't you think?

Uh......no I don't think it was disingenuous at all. Besides, this had nothing to do with Q, we were talking about Sessions. Trusting Trump and not Sessions is almost double minded. Trump hired him and continually refuses to fire him although he has fired many others he hired and rather quickly I might add. If Sessions is such a do nothing loser and Trump won't fire him, sure doesn't speak very high of Trumps intelligence now does it. Or it is all a ruse for the Democrats and the Deep State. A Rabbit Trail you might say. I for one believe it is all a ruse to confound the left and boy it sure is working.
But then again maybe Trump is an absolute brain dead idiot, barely able to function. I mean, wow, hiring a loser like Sessions and then refusing to fire him. And look what he says in interviews by the left...................heck he admits Sessions is a loser, but continuously dodges the firing questions. What a turn coat. whistle

Then you have Sessions himself. What an Alabama do nothing redneck. Just talk to the Alabama folks, they'll tell you what a do nothing he was.

My point is, you guys like to say that anyone that doesn't agree with this Q stuff must be pulling for the other team when you have to admit that without spending some serious time on it, that it does come across as kind of wacky ( for loss of a better word).

Anywho, I hope that what this Q person/persons is saying comes to fruition and the Democrat party dies a slow painful death.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead