None on this board would have been able to figure out how it could be done without revolution.

Very good point Jag. Lots of "no winners" in a bullet and blood revolution.

My point is, you guys like to say that anyone that doesn't agree with this Q stuff must be pulling for the other team when you have to admit that without spending some serious time on it, that it does come across as kind of wacky ( for loss of a better word).

Anywho, I hope that what this Q person/persons is saying comes to fruition and the Democrat party dies a slow painful death.

I don't believe I have inferred that if you don't agree with Q you must be on the other side MkM. If I have then I apologize. I have inferred that believing that things were going the way they always have in past years was a negative view and embracing optimism, like Q has offered, is a better way to look at this. Also, Jag's point concerning the "plan" is some much better than what is offered on this board. This evil that has attempted to take us over just isn't in this country. You can clean up our country, but the evil will soon be knocking at our gates and will enter again. Expanding our thinking and encompassing all (world) is the only way it will work. That is the basis of the "plan".
I admit to spending serious time on this, but I have for 40 plus years. I don't say that to brag, it has been a huge interest of mine for over that long. I get it that others can't or don't spend that kind of time, so I suggest that going to the optimistic side when one is presented would be a better decision in my opinion. In 40 plus years I admit that I have gone down a hell of lot of rabbit trails and holes, but eyesgettinsmarter. Much easier now to see a misdirect when one presents itself.
I would hate to see the Democratic party die. Many on here and many I know were democrats when it literally stood for Liber--ty. We do not want a one party system. Before anyone jumps on me, I know about the Libertarians, The American Party, ect., but as a major party we would be down to one.
Now as far as I'm concerned the MSM and affiliates could die a quick and painful death. They have been a big sore in this country almost since the beginning of their history. I can remember reading about Operation Mockingbird in the early 60's and reading about the Church Hearings. So as far as I'm concerned the Media can go F&%k off.