Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Steve, it seems to me the Rs are doing pretty good in most recent elections without having had the schiett hit the fan. Is it possible smarter heads than ours are fighting this battle for us and it may be better to have the midterms before having the schiett hit the fan?

Polls cannot be trusted.

If Sessions and the Deep State do not follow President Trump declassification order, he will look week, the Deep State strong and many,many deplorables will sit home on election day and say [bleep] it, what's the use.

Agreed. I am saying that Trump is possibly showing the folks just how subversive the deep state clowns are.

I feel Sessions will pull the plug on Rosey when its evident Rosey is defying Trump.

Trump says he will drain the swamp, right? He cant do it by himself, right? If Sessions isnt in this with him, he will not be draining the swamp. Its as simple as that, unless you think Trump can get away with firing the top 3 folks in the DOJ and then being allowed by congress to have the Atty Gen he wants, which i think is pretty unlikely.

Do you really think it would be a good idea for us to hit the midterms with that schiettstorm going on.

Sheesh.

How long did Sam Houston turn tail and run from Santa Anna before turning and attacking at the right time?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin