Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Whip
I think Q is telling those left playing the game that the music is about to stop and those left standing will be without a chair...start cooperating or you're going down with the ship. PANIC IN DC. The phone # is the direct line to the WH operator. Think those circuits got overloaded shortly after this was posted? Purpose perhaps?

Ain't it glorious? To be on the right side of history in the making.
[Linked Image]

Maybe, but hasn't (Q) and you, posted that "There Will Be No Deals".
Now you are saying what, that those with a chair get deals and those without will go down? Sounds like deals to me?

I don't think you are reading or understanding this correctly. The "Deals" so far concerning those who have been involved in trying to overthrow our Gov. and Trump are not keeping their jobs nor anything like that. They may not be indicted, think informants, but they aren't going to be able to continue the former program or stay in their Gov. jobs. So in other words, you can find a chair and sit down leaving the other clowns standing, but you are still going to be part of the swamp draining.
What I believe is being said in these particular Q drops is that the music is "about" to stop and no more will those like Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Hussein, Schumer, Schiff, ect. will be able to continue their undermining.

And when did POTUS personally say he was rescinding the order to unredact the FISA? Did miss that announcement?

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone!

In the end he can always declassify again if necessary. If he must declassify later, after the IG has reviewed them, means that at this point in time they are still classified.

Not prosecuting an informant, giving them a lighter sentence, is giving them a Deal. Is it not? Q said no deals. Did he not?

Stay in their jobs? Many already have been fired, resigned or replaced after Jan 2017, like LL and Obama.

I remember what Q said. RR no deal. LL no deal. McCabe no deal. He was very specific was he not?