Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im thinking the deal they wanted was no prosecution.

I do expect Q farts at times.

Well that's encouraging.

If "The Plan" is real and is so Deep and so Global that world leaders will be brought down, Deep State will be brought down and out Intel Community will be brought down etc., there can be Zero room for "Farts".

I'm new to all this Q stuff, and I pray it is true, but he contradicts himself and others far to often to give unfettered faith.

Steve, No plan is perfect, and Im sure this is not all scripted,, "Q" is not a prophet or soothsayer per say,, but what He/They does provide is a general area on where to research for yourself.. Q is spot on alot of times and off a few times (not many) but whats going down is following what is being thought,, anything can stall out a long term engagment like this,, but if you do your part an search an educate yourself it gets more clear whats being brought about,, the games afoot an its a long game, somtimes the prey does somthing unexpected an adjustments have to be made on the fly,, if im seeing this wrong, How? whip an K22 are doing a great job of interpreting but even they cant have all the answers,, they use their mind and research info and sound it out, too

Well put also.