Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im thinking the deal they wanted was no prosecution.

I do expect Q farts at times.

Well that's encouraging.

If "The Plan" is real and is so Deep and so Global that world leaders will be brought down, Deep State will be brought down and out Intel Community will be brought down etc., there can be Zero room for "Farts".

I'm new to all this Q stuff, and I pray it is true, but he contradicts himself and others far to often to give unfettered faith.

So, maybe you can explain it more better. Btw, farts are a good sign one is still alive and things are moving right along.

Q posts, you guys interpret his meanings as for some strange reason he is unable to speak plain English.

The cat is out of the bag, the whole world know about Q.

Why the continued "Speak in forked tongue" . If he has something to share, then [bleep] share it.
So even us dumb [bleep] can understand what the [bleep] he is trying to say.

I have no explanation for Q, I don't know how to explain Q, I asked those that speak "Q" why there are so many discrepancies in his posts and the reality that follows.
Instead of you explaining Q and why his posts are so full of farts, You post your answer in the form of adolescent Girl Speak. "If you don't know I'm certainly not going to tell you", " Well if you can do better, do it yourself".

Number one question,
Why does Q speak in tongue and not in understandable English?
He sure as hell isn't trying to hide, only to confuse.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.