I look at it like this, I can be spoon fed sombody elses version and be a minion,and only half believe it and always wonder if my spoonfull is the correct one,therefor when sombody tells me things are rosy ,I can still be asleep at the wheel,, OR I can snatch that lil red pill, down it,of my own free will an accord,and useing the Q roadmap or playbook if you will, I can do my own research, draw my own conclusion an know that MY brain, MY MIND the single most important driving force in my arsenal is forming my opinion,, "Q" is interpreting info he/they are getting and setting an informed opinion,and sharing it with you,As patriots who care about their likeminded countymen should, not selling it or forcing it (spoonfeeding) and speaks in questions? how do we learn? by questioning,, the way he asks these questions jumpstarts MY mind and then I follow links,when Q post's a link, I try to find one of my own, so I hav more info than just one persons opinion,,And Hey I may have it all wrong but at least I think for me,I try to see Q as a starting place not the answer sheet,, I choose what I buy into as should everybody

I AM AMERICA!