Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by curdog4570
If you look at the basic message of this whole Q thing, wherein we don’t have to do anything to bring about the fall of the Deep State, but we are being kept abreast of developments so that we don’t panic when the Plan comes to fruition.... well.... that would be an ideal setup for a future chain of events where our legs are being pissed on while we are told it’s raining.

Put another way, what calamity could befall the Deep State that would induce panic in you and me?

Cept, when Q speaks and what he speaks never comes to fruition, we are told it's a "fart" and to just trust the plan. Even if the plan never bears fruit.

Then you should just go back to sleep,, If you need constant reassurance than either go back to sleep or dig in an do your own research,, dont hang on sombodies word or opinion,, If you like whats goin on now stay asleep,, if you think thing are fubar, BUY IN, either way grow a pair an stop being so wishy washy

Now you are talking stupid, again.

I am not asleep, if I were asleep I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be hanging in Q's every word. I pray that he/it is real and I pray the "Plan" is real. I would be a fool to not question Q when what he claims and predicts does not come to pass.

He/it is a pretty far out there and "The Plan" is also pretty far out there. Do I think Q is a joke or a fake? I actually Duno, I hope not, but when he/it makes predictions that do not come true, it does not bode well for his authenticity.

Hillary will be arrested, didn't happen. Tell me why in Q speak.

Declassification didn't happen, tell me why in Q Speak.

Rosenstien is gone, didn't happen, tell me why in Q speak.

Sessions is out of the box, didn't happen. tell me why in Q speak.

Declassification will bring down the house, didn't happen, instead the documents were put back into classified form. Tell me why in Q speak.

Reclassify these documents and the Democrats will stop the Kavanaugh Witch Hunt, didn't happen. The documents are back in hiding and the Democrats are still full speed ahead with the Kavanaugh take-down, tell me why is Q speak.

That be just in the past week, need I go back further in time, or do you get the point?

Patience Grasshopper.

There is a difference between lack of patience, (hurry up get-er-done, what's taking so long, why isn't Trump doing something now, hurry-hurry-hurry), then questioning why Q's prediction (specific predictions with times and dates) are not coming to pass.

Some call his failures "farts", some call it BS and some just question why, why his predictions do not hold up.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.