Shaman,

I agree with you completely. It was not surprising news to me that the Deep State operatives and the white hats were using gematria and twilight language to communicate. A person had to almost figure the opposers of the Divine Spirit, of the I Am that I Am, were using code. When you call one of your organizations the National Academy of Television, Arts, and Science (N.A.T.A.) or mirrored S.A.T.A.N and one of telescopes is called L.U.C.I.F.E.R. "LUCI (originally LUCIFER: Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research) is the near-infrared instrument for the LBT.[20][21] The name of the instrument was changed to LUCI in 2012."
These are just the simple easy ones to see, but they do coding through the Emmy Award Ceremony. Another thing I have learned is that they "Must" use symbology in some for or another. Be it by numbers, (322) or by jewelry, or the artwork for their companies. It is always there if you look. Always.

The only way for Trump to get the message out to those who support him is through the 8 chan board, Military Intelligence (Qanon), and some of his tweets through Twitter.