Originally Posted by K22

Folks,

I appreciate some of the stuff you've posted, there seems to be some truth to it. We'll see in the future, right?

But for this (from your link K22) I think I'm going to need more foil for a bigger hat:

We have already established 3 tweets on the 22nd were an indication Trump was talking to 322 Skull and Bones and their Deep State network. Let’s look at the first tweet. You know the drill, capital letters NER=37. Before we try to find the signification of this 37, let’s notice this random – sign between “basis” and “and”. Since there is no capital letters in “and it is not by accident!”, Trump is hinting we should perform a subtraction using the entirety of each string: [New Economic Records being set on a daily basis]=413 and [and it is not by accident!]=211, the difference is 202. Interesting. Look at what Q posted the day before:

Q2261 MUSIC IS ABOUT TO STOP. 202-456-1414 Q

Do you see this 202? This is DC’s area code and Q is giving the White House’s telephone number. Why did Q make this drop and why is Trump connecting to it? Q is talking to all those who want to share information or want to come clean: you’d better make a choice quick, call us before the music stops. Did you catch the beauty of the number 2261? DC area code=202, QAnon=61: Q is signaling he is reachable in DC… smile Keep this 2261 somewhere in the back of your head, it will come back later in the most surprising way. Now we have some context and can go back to our NER=37 and reconcile. Gematria for CALLED? Yes 37. As you can see, after Q’s recommendation the day before, Trump is hinting someone called. Who do you think that could be? Img8

The rest of that link gets pretty far out in my mind. Regular folks have time to "decode" all this for us mere mortals? I wish I did.

I do hope there's a relatively quiet (as in no gunfire) revolution going on in DC, but Presidential tweets with the need to "perform a subtraction using the entirety of each string:" seems to be a bit far out in left field.

I guess I'm glad I haven't read "the entirety of" this thread. I don't have the time.

But you guys keep up the hard work, I do see some relevant material here at times.

Geno

PS
NER=37 and reconcile. Gematria for CALLED? Yes 37
Huh? I looked into it, 37 could also be : Idaho, Lilac, Dies, Icy, Maggi, Legal, etc. Here's a list for those interested. Is someone making this fit their narrative? Maybe it's code for Aloha and DJT is saying hello or goodbye to someone?

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Called

PPS, Because I'm a skeptic of sorts am I now on someone's watch list? confused

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?