Originally Posted by K22
"PS
NER=37 and reconcile. Gematria for CALLED? Yes 37
Huh? I looked into it, 37 could also be : Idaho, Lilac, Dies, Icy, Maggi, Legal, etc. Here's a list for those interested. Is someone making this fit their narrative? Maybe it's code for Aloha and DJT is saying hello or goodbye to someone?"

It is true that Idaho, Lilac, Dies, ect. are 37 in gematria, but were they used in the sentence or alluded to? Gematria is a very old coding using words. It pre-dates the Hebrews. Anyone who is familiar with the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance has seen gematria used.

It is a way of talking to someone in the open without those over hearing actually knowing what you really were saying.

I guess I'm supposed to believe a book ( Divinely inspired) written for the people to understand and use to run their lives is written in code? That the average person needs to rely on someone named "Strong" to interpret for us? And does Mr Strong's Concordance work on all versions of the bible or only the King James version?

It all seems a bit arcane to me

Geno

PS, Arcane:
esoteric
impenetrable
cabalistic
mysterious
mystic
occult
recondite
unaccountable
unknowable

PPS I guess we should all be grateful Q and the others are demystifying this and penetrating the impenetrable nature of all this secret stuff. When will it come to light in ordinary terms for us mortals?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?