Looks like the Q drops about the MSM is spot on,, The "news" is ramping up their verbal vomit on all things connected to Pres Trump, I hope this all gets slapped down pretty soon, as an American, these tantrums are sickening,,the spoiled child demonstrations acted out by the left is appalling to me,As is the spineless response of the repubs, for this alone there should be expullsions from the gov,, this need to be purged from our system, and now they are trying to mail to our POTUS and others, an assination attempt in the form of a rican laced envelope, PANIC? yes Id say so,, CMON Q! lets not stand around and fiddle while the world burns,, and by Q I mean ALL patriots! In one way we are all Q, its just some dont see it YET.. The most important thing we have in our arsenal is the ballot box this fall, If we get lazy we will lose, then in a very sobering scenerio it could fall to man to man,hand to hand,, we all lose,, Yall think what you like an do as you see fit, as for ME and MINE WE will follow the LORD

Last edited by hosfly; 10/03/18.

I AM AMERICA!