Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Nrut
Originally Posted by K22
"If we could ever get them on our side we'd win for 1000 years. ..." Pres. Trump

Hhhhmmmmmm .........millennium????

What do you mean by "them"?
Who is on our side now?
How long is a 1000 years?
Define millennium..

"Trump tells the crowd to look at the media, as they boo the journalists."

"The President said: “If we could ever get them on our side we’d win for 1000 years.”

1000 years is a long time. wink

Millennialism (from millennium, Latin for "a thousand years"), or chiliasm (from the Greek equivalent), is a belief advanced by some Christian denominations that a Golden Age or Paradise will occur on Earth in which Christ will reign for 1000 years prior to the final judgment and future eternal state.

This I said with tongue in cheek.....well sorta. It is a belief I have of this period in time. wink Thought it was ironic that Trump used that age term in his Minnesota speech.

I have been saying for years, "If the Media reported the truth or even half truths, there would be NO Democrats in office, as the party would collapse.

Absolutely the truth. And when you are talking about this country and main stream media, your statement is true from the very beginning of our country. To get the real truth back in time you read pamphlets from pamphleteers. One that comes to mind is Thomas Paine.

This is why Donald Trump HAD to attack the media with both fists from day one.
He knew that the only way for him to survive a Collective Media Attack was to attack first and to open the eyes of Americans by exposing the FAKE News Media.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.