Results vs Resistance, Looks like a no brainer to me,, I usually try to look at both sides in a debate or argument, But for the life of me I cant see any merit in their line of thinking or ideals,, do they actually LIKE getting screwed over by their corrupt deep state so called champions of their choice? do they WANT to stay asleep?What in their argument am I not seeing,, The dem party since JFK (who even tho was a dem i consider a patriot) are doing their level best against free thinking, The covering up an downright treason perpetraded by the left and being exposed by the great awkening should have every american up in arms,, Thank GOD for our Military who has had enough and through our great Pres is exposing them, silently but asuredly,clipping them as oppertunity presents it, Its going faster than I expected but not as fast as i would like lol, Patience is a virtue,sadly I lack, I see in some post's here and others the lack of patience as well, If you dont have patience, at least build on your faith, Faith will help us through anything, Whats going on and we are a part of and witnessing is not a novel, rather it is history in the making, A reveloution IS going on,can you not see it ? So what if its not on our schedule,, so what if Q is not 100% accurate, One post mentioned Sessions not testifying,,maybe it was an on going grand jury probe that he couldnt talk about,IDK, the point is,, this movement is akin to a river, its going one way,always one way,, but there are diff currents and eddys along the way, there are stumps trees and rocks it has to account for and backs up around, but its going one way always,,I pray the American people has the intestinal fortitude for what I believe is coming, JFK and Ron Reagan knew this,tried exposing this, Pres Trump IS exposing it, win or fail,So wether you believe Q is bullshit or legit,dont matter, what DOES matter is that you see what Pres Trump with som inside help IS doing! Are you a talker or a walker,, rant over,, probly should try decaf on non workdays,,,

I AM AMERICA!