Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4102
so what if Q is not 100% accurate,

Really?

Q is supposedly our guide to the taking down of the Deep State.

He is praised by many as our savior, he is ridiculed by many and a conspiracy nut and he is of intense interest of many that hope and pray he is legit , but they just cannot be sure without more proof..

If he is to succeed, his flock needs to grow, posting or dropping predictions that do not come true, sure as hell is a piss poor way to sway opinion to his side.

The more his predictions fail to materialize, the more fence sitters he will lose.

Q I think is not a guide but rather telling us what to expect,, All plans do not just click together, If you are one of those who consider Q as our savior,well , Let me introduce you to JESUS,, still needing constant proof? research! look whats goin down,, people hav more to do than constantly prove,, Its like a clingy woman who, wonders whats going on if you dont constantly pat their hand,, an tell em you love them every 5 min,, holding sombodies hand to constantly reassure is maddening, seeing sombody who needs constant reassuring is sickening,, Id tell those people to cowboy up,, I f Q succeeds his flock does need to grow,,predictions are just that,,predictions,, If you have to sway somone,well hell, buy in or not, straddling the fence will give u a sore crotch,, My kids quit whining very young

Like I said, the more his "Predictions", specific predictions giving date/time/place fail to materialize the less credible he becomes. My kids quit believing in those that were consistently wrong when they were young.

Your right! Im convinced ! nothing to see here anymore,, proven fake,,thank you for closing my eyes again,,LOL

I AM AMERICA!