Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
...and I am not commenting on "when", "Hurry up Q" "I'm running out of Patients Q".

I'm talking about his specific predictions that never happen.

Specifically which one?

Well for starters,
Hillary will be arrested, gave date and time. Didn't happen. I'm still wondering the specifics of that question.

Sessions will testify in front of the House on Oct 4 at 12:00 noon, didn't happen. Who said that didn't happen?

Kavanaugh 53-47, didn't happen. This one has me scratching my head. Why would he step aside from the "Welcome Justice Kavanaugh" and post the actual vote? What did he have to gain? Well, if he was correct in the actual numbers, it would show he is actually "inside" and knows exactly what is going to happen giving credence to his inside knowledge. On the other hand, making such a prediction that failed (again) could mean that he is guessing and hoping just like the rest of us. ...................I believe that at the time and date of that post that was the count. Feinstein got to one of the "yes" voters and there were some no shows. But, the overall vote was in favor of Kavanaugh and the specific drop concerning that was over a week ago saying Kavanaugh will be comfirmed.

Can you post specific prediction Q has made that have Come True? ..................There are many and they have been posted before in this thread if I remember correctly. You can go look them up for yourself.

You are beginning to sound like a broken record A While Ago.

FIXT.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin