Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by steve4102
So what are ya'all going to do if "Red October" turns out to be another nothing burger?

Bitch at guys like me that ask you "Why"?

YOU STUPID MUTHERPHUCKER.

LOOK AT WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN THE LAST WEEK.

"RED OCTOBER" HAS ALREADY BEGUN.

LOOK AT THE POLLS.

YOU ARE JUST TOO DAMnED DUMB TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE WINNING.

OR- YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT .

What an eloquent spoiled child you are. Even all caps! My, my my!! It would appear from you rage you are the demoncrap. This is how they behave or fail to.

The only thing I am interested in is when are the indictments coming out, and is Jeff Sessons a traitor. I fear the answers are they are not and he is.

Maybe a strong worded post, but there are times when someone needs to stand up and SHOUT at the ignorance surrounding them. I applaud this, it was time.

Yup, we get it, Never question the Q-bers and "the plan" or face their wrath and their personal attacks.
Seems we are going through similar behavior from the left against anyone that dares to disagree with their narrative.

Oh well, both have been exposed.

Repeatedly, as if such as this is a known quantity. It is not, nor has it ever been. I find their angst filled responses telling of character or intent or both.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.