The Seex Kreedmire simply owns the mechanical advantage,over the 243Win. It is a shorter vessel,of like capacity,which equates to more COAL latitude for superior projectiles. I've only got (3) Seex Kreedmires(7's and an 8") and honestly no idea,how many 243's/243AI's...though RPM only runs 7,8 and 9" in 'em. Mainly Custom Rifles all,in both Krunchenticker and Turnbolts. Hint.

The barrel length cluelessness,is equally as fhuqking funny and I enjoyed the "kill box" ruse,more than a whole fhuqking bunch. I've got Seex Kreedmires in 26" 23" and 21" and have shot 18's as well. The velocity "difference" is a big can of Fhuqking Nothing and schit dies just as happily,with any/ALL of 'em. The distance from muzzle,to transnsonic slip distances(as per barrel length)just "happens" to be rather alike too. An 18-incher with 105 Hornie at 2850fps(soft) in Today's atmosphere at sealevel,is supersonic to the 1300yd line. Hint.

There is NO fhuqking way I'd build a 243 Today,with Kreedmire logistics and COAL superiority.

It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't. HINT.

Bullets matter wayyyyyy more than headstamps and COAL latitude and throat geometry,matters more than a "smidge". 105 HPBT next to a 108 ELD and the astute will savvy.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'd rather shoot 6BR than 243Win...if only because I have multiples of each.

Re-hint.(grin)