Several of you guys know I follow Q. I am on track with the plan, but also believe that there is, and must be, quite a bit of disinformation in it to be effective. I mean seriously, you don't really think Q is going to outline the entire plan to their enemies, do you? Give them the exact script so they can fight back more effectively? A fine line must be walked between giving enough information to patriots for them to dig and follow leads (to gain support and give hope), but no so much that the enemy can discern the plan and adapt to it. So at best we have a vague outline of what we think is going to happen. Folks get upset whenever this thing or that thing doesn't happen exactly the way they think it should have, based on their own interpretation of Q's drops. For the most part though this is being fought way above our heads, and we only have small bits and pieces of the overall picture.

I know this is the internet, and arguing among ourselves is what us conservatives seem to do best. Which is sad to me because I truly believe that that 95% of us, if we sat down in a room together, would find way more in common than otherwise.

The reason I am posting this is because of something that happened last week, that has caused me to have some serious deep thought and soul searching. For those who care to look and dig a little bit, see what vehicle accident happened in Okemah OK last week (Oct 5th). Who was in it, and what happened. All public and easy to find. Kris was a very close family member of mine. On Thursday my daughter and I were the second vehicle in line behind the hearse carrying him from the TX/OK line all the way in to Amarillo. Being a veteran myself, the last 15 miles of that trip hit me especially hard. The outpouring from good, solid Americans was a bit overwhelming. Kris was a great man, a true patriot. He spent his life quietly securing this country from enemies, foreign and domestic. He was 41, and left behind a wife, 6 year old daughter, and 5 year old son whose life will never be the same.

For the other 4 agents in that accident, their lives will never be the same either. All 5 families need all the prayers you can give them.

I have spent A LOT of time this past week with DOE/OST team guys. Friday evening after the memorial service OST team 3 invited some of the family to their send off for Kris, and I was honored to have a few beers with those guys as we all remembered Kris. There were probably at least 50 "Q level clearances" in the room that night. And no, we didn't talk about Qanon. It was not the time or place. Such talk would have been demeaning to all involved (family and team), considering the situation. But what I do know is that those are very serious guys, with very high level training, that go about their jobs every day, securing our countries safety from those that would do us harm. For the most part they do their jobs without public knowledge, thanks, or support. Because it must be that way. When they are "on a job" not even their spouses know where they are, and they are gone a lot.

I think that often we lose focus of what is going on and what is at stake with some levels of gov service. Like Q says, this is not a game. There are serious players out there on our side as well. Let them work, and do their job. Trust them.

Human nature is such that we want to know everything, be in on all the little secrets. But with what we are dealing with now, that is not possible. Or even desirable, if you really think about it. Support the people who are going to do the job you want done, and then let them do it.

Last edited by JTPinTX; 10/15/18.