Originally Posted by JTPinTX
Maybe "Sessions is a white hat" is disinformation in and of itself. Or the enemies of Q already knew that Sessions was a white hat anyways, so there was no harm in posting it. Maybe Sessions doesn't even really figure into at all, since he is recused, and the attack will come from an unplanned direction. Maybe he is just a distraction. Or several other scenarios that I am not smart enough to figure out (most likely).

To think that we know more about what is going on than the intelligence agencies of world powers is really rather comical. Q is a military intelligence grade psy-op. Levels upon levels, with multiple goals and agendas.

Like I said, I believe the general plan. But I don't believe that Joe Blow from B.F.E. Texas (or any normal citizen, from anywhere, USA) is privy to the details of it.

Sessions is an enigma. However, if he is not doing what he is doing by request of Potus, to include his recusal, he should be first on the gallows.

Having a working DOJ is critical to any Presidency and all the more when the most active and obvious attempt to overthrow a duly elected President raises it's ugly and known heads. Trump has not had that "luxury".

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.