Browning leverguns that were based on original Winchester designs were certainly good guns, but they were Japanese made, by Miroku. Today, this same factory produces the 92s, 94s, 85s and 95s, and the 86s for the Winchester brand. Considering this state of affairs, I personally cannot imagine Browning offering any such models.
If I recall correctly, the Browning / Miroku Winchester models were all in pretty short runs of about 3,000 guns, so unless you get lucky, they are usually both pretty hard to find, and pretty pricey.
I have to say, that genuine Winchester guns have a different feel from the Miroku ones, at least to me. They are different guns, and that comes across.
Browning has their proprietary lever action, and my best guess is that this gun is it as far as any dabbling into leverguns will go. Not too long ago, they even chambered it in the .358, which was pretty retro for them. Now that they abandoned the High Power, they seem to be of a mind to do traditional light, or not at all.