Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
diamondjim,

I read that. The mechanism can be smoothed, and I am hoping to hear from others to see how the triggers are, coming from the factory.

Thanks.

Steve,

I hope this finds you well and that your weather is nothing unexpected and undesirable for this time of year.

I was thinking of commenting on the release of a rifle with a relatively poor quality trigger in today's day and age of manufacturing until I looked at some of the prices of these rifles online. Perhaps a 9lb trigger is acceptable for such a low cost? But with so many inexpensive rifles with decent triggers on the market now, it seems risky for a company to not install a crisp one with reasonable pull.

I was just wondering, never having had to do so myself, how long a "smoothing" job on such a trigger might take and what added cost to the rifle? An hour's labor? Two? An hour would not add much to cost, but tow or more would add substantially to a rifle that is advertised for $359 American.

Now, will they offer them in "interesting" calibers? Will un-chambered barrels be available for loonies to experiment with?

Enjoy the fall up there.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?