Made it to the range this afternoon. Ignition was fine with the Hornady Black. But, had some Monarch, which I believe is Privi Partizan re-branded. My guess is that it uses harder primers, as I tried two of the cartridges a couple of times. There was a dent in the primer, but not enough to fire the cartridge. I don't want to leave the rifle so that it only fires cartridges with softer primers. So, will see what I can come up with. I put the small inner spring back in and measured the trigger pull. It went back up to where it was. Measured the spring and wire diameter. 1.75" long. 0.24" outer diameter. Appears the wire is 0.045 diameter. Looked on Grainger and found an assortment of different wire diameters in that length and spring diameter. Will check Century, as I don't want to buy a bunch of packages of 10 to see which would work the best.

The inner spring of the two is positioned by the end of the bolt that holds the stock in. Might be able to lighten the pressure by putting washers under the head of the stock bolt so the small spring isn't compressed as much when the hammer is pulled back. Will have to see what size bolt that is. That would be the least expensive route.