Originally Posted by bgl0b6
So much bad rapping Henry,have you ever owned one,I have.I'm 63,have owned many Marlins,Winchester,and a few (19) Savage 99's over the years.I have never owned any other that has had the factory wood to metal fit like my Henrys.The case color in my 45/70 is as real and beautiful as the best L C Smith I have ever seen,The pride in workman ship is justified,as is the quality.The owner will bend over backwards to make it what you want,and made in America.The Japanese Winchesters are nice but much more money,and made in Japan,the pre 64 Winchesters are history,nice but only available on the used market.Marlins(always were my favorite)are gone,like the pre 64 Winchesters,history,only used available and getting awful pricey.Henry is not trying to build you a pre-64 Winchester or an original Marlin,he's trying to build a great gun thats better than the current competition in todays market,build it here to help keep America strong,and building it with pride.Give the company a break,lighten up,go have fun shooting a Henry,enjoy it while we still can,those days are getting short in todays world.............................THANK YOU ANTHONY FOR GIVING US THE HENRY

The overall conformation of the Henry isn’t like the originals he copied. The name Henry itself implies great American tradition but Anthony is no more American than a Volvo. His guns look like junk and how his wood to metal fit is implied to be better than original Winchesters and Marlins is disingenuous.

The title to this thread is about what you don’t like about a Henry, here area few...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]