I have skinner and williams, williams is easier to adjust, its bulky and somewhat slower to get on target because the sight is hanging off the side of the gun, this causes you to have a split second longer to think am I looking at this centered. I also think the fiber optic front sight that comes with the williams is a POS, skinner is harder to adjust is a cleaner install. I also like the skinner front sights better, I recommend the bear buster front sight, your not having to dink around trying to file the dovetail just right, It also just ends up being a cleaner look with the bear buster. The skinner is also a cleaner rear sight setup too. IMO you are going to want to use a skinner front sight anyways because I didn't like what williams sent out. So with that said you might as well just go skinner for both front and rear. Also skinner does offer a model that allows putting a scope on as well if that is something you have interest in. perhaps for load development or something like that. If I am doing it over again, I go skinner with the bear buster front.