I guess it's because I am old and I grew up at the time when westerns were on TV and still popular in the Movies or maybe it's because I like the history or even because I much prefer metal and wood. But for whatever reason I started looking at my various options, models, and brands and I decided to go with not only a Henry but also some of it's offspring. Initially it was the Henry but after looking it soon became a 1866 and a 1873 as well. After all the research and looking around I was able to find the ones that appealed to me the most. Some where along the way I also started to look for a 1892 but my criteria for this one was that it also had to be a takedown version as well. Unfortunately my timing was a bit late in the game and that was a bit harder to find. Fortunately I recently found the one I wanted but it will be another couple of weeks before I get it. Somehow I figured this small collection would not have been complete without it, so I am very happy I was able to find one.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by dddrees; 05/14/19.