I have a project that I haven’t gotten to in 15 years so it’s time to sell. I was planning on sending it to Turnbull but I have too many other things going on and just inherited a model 53 so this is better off going to someone that will appreciate it.

Winchester 1892 mfg. in 1894....serial number 247xx complete receiver. I believe it was originally a 44-40. I have the magazine tube, spring, buttstock and forend with metal end cap and metal retainer ring. The buttstock has the metal checkered buttplate.

I don’t know or believe that the buttstock is original but the forend might be (I believe it is).

For simplicity I’m making no guarantees as to originality on anything except the receiver therefore I’m selling the receiver for $500 and including everything else for free. The receiver is complete and mechanically tight.

I wound up with a ported .44 mag barrel for an 1892 from Numrich that I’m also including with it.

I’m asking $500 for the receiver and everything else is being thrown in for the buyer to do as they wish with.

This was manufactured in 1894 and is therefore NOT a firearm, it’s exempt from the requirements set forth by the ATF. This does NOT REQUIRE AN FFL so the buyer will receive it directly from me.

$500 to your door with insurance and shipping. I have never posted pictures and don’t know how to anyway. I can text photos or if someone is willing to post them for me I’d be happy to text them. Thanks.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~