Originally Posted by InternetGuru
I carried a Benchmade Mini AFCK for many years until I became more enamored with the tip up style carry. I switched to a Spyderco Delica with wave opener which I recently lost while fishing. I've purchased a few knives in the last few weeks trying to find the perfect replacement but haven't made a firm decision yet. The afck had fantastic ergonomics which I've yet to find in a replacement, the Delica was slim and light but I didn't like the backlock for one handed closing. I regularly clip my knife inside my waistband when kayak fishing so my fallback will be one of the Salt series from Spyderco if I can't find something with a easier lock for one hand operation. If they would just release the AFCK with updated steel and tip-up carry I would be really happy.

Spyderco PM2... BTW, I have both sizes of AFCK and for old school Benchmade knives they are excellent. Mine are the liner lock versions. When Benchmade added the AFCK to the Axis lock line up it was a nice improvement.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.