All of the bullets you listed are good choices. I went with the 150 ABLR since shooters pro shop had a good deal on them. Previously I was using the Hornaday 140 SPBT with good results. Unless you find a good deal on the primary bullet of choice I would try to find a cheaper bullet that was similar to your final choice. Some times Sierras have matched the Barnes bullets for me. It will allow for more practice and the 270 is another hunting round that seems to place multiple bullets in the same group fairly easily. This is an advantage that is negated if you have to re-set the scope.

The 150 ABLR can be a little finicky to tune. Start at maximum mag or chamber length and back them off to way off the lands. Then see which powder the rifle likes.
I would start with R26 to go for velocity and seating depth and only try the others if this didn't settle down. Lots of other powders will work but next I would try R23 or 7977 or VV560-565. Probably whichever was on the shelves locally. If none panned out I would go back to the basics or the almost universal load of around 55.7 gr. H4831 with a 150 gr. bullet. I have loaded higher but that is what Hodgedon currently lists as max. It lags about 120 fps behind R26 and 7977 but this is not that significant.

The 270 is one of those cartridges that it seems harder to find a bad combo than a good one for it.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli