Originally Posted by dSmith_45
Originally Posted by BaileyBradshaw
Originally Posted by dSmith_45
I saw the pricing for the rising block rifles on your website. If I may ask publicly, what range are you asking for a complete sidelever falling?

In my case, it would be fairly plain. Maybe a French border is all the engraving I would want. Color case receiver and grip cap. London red recoil pad. No open sites but set up for Talleys. 25" round barrel #1 to 2 ish contour with front band. Cartridge would be in the x57 or -06 family. I have had 280 Ackley on my mind lately but not sure yet. In the 7 pound range plus or minus a 1/4. Inlet rear swivel. I have a bolt action blank from Dressels many years ago I never used. I live two hours up US69 from you in Grayson County.

Thanks!

An action ready to barrel and stock is $1850, although I do have one of this initial batch available for $1500. A finished rifle on this action with you supplying the wood, and the details you outlined is going to be $6000.

Your close enough for a visit. The door is open, just let me know when your coming.

That is really reasonable for a hand built rifle. Let me give this a serious think and I'll give you a call.

Sounds good. Let me know if you have any questions