OoooKAY.

Now who played the condescending card with this comment

Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

It appears that you now have decided that snapping a wing bone is fine and doesn't constitute crippling. The goal posts are moving about as fast as the doves fly. Yes a 6 pellet will break a wing at a greater range than an 8 will. Are you happy now?

I'm out. I'm going to shoot 1 ounce of 4's with no choke at all (since it doesn't matter) this season, and I'm not limiting myself to 40 yards anymore. tired I'll show that Digweed fella a thing or two! smile

Now, you want to go to the BA attitude, then have at it. At best it is funny....

As far as Digweed goes, he is someone who has proven himself with his shotgun abilities and knowledge. An expert if you will, and one known around the world. Perhaps you noticed he used 5's-which I didn't rub in your face-for both close and far. He probably knows more than all of us who post here re shotgunning, and I'll take my clues from the likes of him before you or most others.

Now you put me in my place, I hope you feel better for it. I'm out. Now watch how that is done also....

Last edited by battue; 08/15/19.

laissez les bons temps rouler