my camp is mine. i decorate it. i decide what goes in it. its rudimentary. electric, both kinds of running water, shower, schitter, real basic kitchen and woodstove for heat. no a/c, no tv other than dvd's. deer horns and squirrel tails and critter skulls for decoration. smells like mildew, its dusty and full of cobwebs. furniture was mostly gotten from peoples curbs. mice have been known to inhabit it and the occasional black snake. pavillion out back with ripped up lazy boys and a bar and dart board. its in the woods and near a river but not much property. costs me about $1500 a year to run if nothing major breaks. wife doesn't really like it and thats fine. we have our stuff we do together and she understands the need for me and camp. took a decade or so but its all good now. i think she thought i was up there chasing women until she finally realized that i go there to get the fugg away from people. heading there thursday for a few days. going to build me some new sawhorses and split firewood for next winter. this winters wood has been seasoning in the wood crib since last year. probably drink a bottle of gin and a case of homebrew while tinkering. fugg, it don't get no better than camp.

My diploma is a DD214