You have a right to free speach, as long as it dosen't infringe on another persons rights. The way you got these rights is exactly what you are speaking out againist now! Mr. Bush is sending these Men and Women to Iraq to protect these rights of yours.

Uh, no.

The way I got those rights, according to our founding fathers, was simply by being born. "We hold these Truths to be self-evident...that [all Men] are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..." Neither Baby Bush nor all his horses nor all his men has given me a single right in his entire life. On the contrary, he and his administration have actively attacked most of the rights the Constitution guarantees me with his USA PATRIOT Act, with his Department of Homeland Security, and now they're prepared to try for even more with "Patriot II."

Conversely, not a single one of my rights has ever been threatened by Saddam Hussein or by any other Iraqi. We may argue and speculate about exactly why Baby Bush is sending all those folks over to Iraq to kill people and break things, but one thing that ought to be crystal-clear to everyone concerned is that protection of my rights has nothing to do with it.

You claim this is an act of imperialism, You are wrong on this or you don't know what you are talking about. We are not going over there to take over the country of Iraq and install our goverment.

On the contrary, that's precisely what Baby Bush claims he intends to do. He's even picked out his military governor; haven't you heard?

[Sadistic leaders] will be preying on [your rights] if not taken care of now, and if we wait until you anti-war people decide to have a change of heart it will be either to late or we will have a lot more soldiers killed doing this.

Really? Which of my rights will they be preying on?

My assertion that none of my rights are threatened by Hussein is precisely the reason I'm opposed to sending our troops over to fight him. If he was dangerous to me or to the national security of the US--well, that's what the military is supposed to be for, right? That's why it's called the Department of Defense--because it's supposed to be defending us, not going around picking fights with nations it figures it can beat up on pretty easily.

Imperialism, is exactly what Iraq had in mind when they took over Kuwait in the early 90's, we went over there then and run them out to prevent this and will be taking the steps now to prevent it from happening again.

If I've given you the impression that I need to be convinced that Hussein is a bad guy, then I apologize. Of course he's a bad guy. Of course his bid for Kuwait was imperialist.

But prevent it from happening again? What do you mean? Is he threatening to take over Kuwait again? I hadn't heard that. Neither has Kuwait.

How would you like it if, you made the statement you just made and your country's leader sent soldiers out to have you killed or tortured becuase he didn't like it?

Have you read the USA PATRIOT Act, the Homeland Security Act, and "Patriot II?" Stuff like this is precisely what the Bush administration wants to be able to do here in America, to Americans. They're already doing some of it to a number of us. Do a Web search on the name "Jose Padilla" if this catches you by surprise.

What if we let this person or person's go and you have to live in fear of your life or loved ones lives from being Gas'ed or a nuclear threat? Whould you want to carry a gas mask with you while hunting or fishing? Would you want to stay home 24/7 to make sure the Kids and Wife got to a fallout shelter in the event of a nuclear attack? I'm sure you wouldn't, but if we let something like this go then the possibility grows.

Guess what? I've already spent over $2000 I don't really have, with the prospect of much more to come in the near future (including gas masks and potassium iodate), over the last few weeks to try to prepare my family for what I think will be coming once Baby Bush has successfully colonized Iraq. This is absolutely not a hypothetical for me.

Yes it would and by you speaking againist this possible War, you are putting these Men and Women down that are trying to protect your rights.

No again. I suppose I could say it yet one more time, but I doubt it'd do any good.

Ah, what the hey--here goes anyway: my rights are not in danger from Iraq, they're in danger from Baby Bush. How can American soldiers in the Middle East protect me from him?

Try to rethink your opinion on this matter and look at all the possibilties that make it right and wrong.

Always.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867