Barak,

You say, " Aw, c'mon: you're not one of those, are you? You're on an outdoorsman's website, and your username implies that you're a hunter and the owner of a semiautomatic rifle. And you're going to try to make the VPC/HCI/MMM argument that carrying a gun will make me less safe in a robbery? More Guns, More Crime? I'm really disappointed."

No, That isn't my point here, what i'm saying is Mr. Bad A** walks into the Post Office to pickup his crazy check that comes in on the first of the month like clock work. Well today he is carrying, and the Police officer noticed it also. He stops him and tells him to remove the weapon before entering the Post Office. Well Mr. Bad A** tell the PO to take a hike since he has a Constutitional right to carry a firearm, so the PO lets it go. Mr. Bad A** enters and goes to his box and the check isn't there, holy cow does he go off!! Well, it just so happens that Mr. Barak is also there trying to mail some software out and picked up his mail also. Mr. Bad A** sees the mail in Mr. Barak's hand and goes to thinking he has stolen his check since his mind is so disfigured now from being upset, he pulls out the weapon and unloads it on Mr. Barak. Mr. Bad A** is normally a easy going guy, and also goes to Chruch every Sunday, but still a tough ole guy. Now if Mr. Barak had voted in his State and Federal elections for his legislators then the whole incidence could have been avoided, but no, he held a belief that no person had a right to set laws that would govern his rights in society today and held to those beliefs.

Jim Croce: You don't tug on Superman's cape, spit into the wind ...