Works for me!
I don't necessarily think like a liberal, in fact I am actually somewhat right of Atilla The Hun. However my eyes are open and I am not afraid to question my government and it's motives, I was guarenteed the excercise of that right in the Constitution and BoR. Remember? Unquestioningly following .gov policy is the response of sheep, and exactly what the liberals want of the sheeple, makes them much easier to control. Free thinkers are a thorn in the side of the liberal movement.

I am fully aware that Barak needs no one "hovering" over him for protection, but I AM entitled to my opinion as are YOU, or does that bother you?

Blindly following the party line is foolish and never intended by the Founding Fathers, hell if they had, we would still kneel before the throne of England.

As you say "It's over", well till the next time Sir. I am not as elequent as Barak, but I don't back down either unless someone can SHOW me the error of my thinking. I don't intimidate by way of threat or inuendo. "SHOW ME THE FACT'S" or as Joe Friday used to say. "Just the fact's Mam/Sir, just the fact's". I have no time for the emotional side of such serious matters, that's for the liberals when they can't respond with fact's and logic.

Have a good one, I now leave it to moulder upon the heaps in cyberspace.

Last edited by T LEE; 03/04/03.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me