If you [T LEE] are his [Barak's] friend and share his unsavory Liberal point of view [...]

Okay, I admit it, you suckered me in.

(Thanks for having my back, there, amigo.)

Which of my points of view would you label as Liberal?

My rabidly pro-gun stance, perhaps? (I agree with L Neil Smith that until a twelve-year-old girl can walk into a hardware store and slap down cash on the barrelhead and walk out with a fully-automatic machine gun, without filling out any papers or asking permission from anyone but her parents, there's too much gun control in this country.)

How about my stand on abortion? (Morally it's murder in all cases except those of self-defense; legally it should be regulated by the states, not the feds.)

Mmm...my position on the income tax? (Eliminate it, and replace it with nothing.)

Universal suffrage? (It's a bad idea: anyone who receives any form of unearned entitlement or benefit from the government should not be allowed to vote for a year: it's a conflict of interest.)

Increased government funding for education? (Stop it cold: all schools should be private.)

Fiat currency? (Go back to the gold standard.)

Where are those liberal points of view?

Are you under the impression that everyone except liberals worships Baby Bush? Is that (the fact that I think he's a power-grabbing megalomaniac) why you think I'm liberal?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867