In earlier days of our countries history we allowed the business magnets to build the ties with other countries. They exploited they opportunities in other countries. Needless to say it didn't help our image but at least strength wise we were respected. Those exploits were brought home in many ways to benefit us.

I find it odd that in dealing with the rest of the world our leaders find bribes criminal offences. Ever go to Mexico. If you don't pay off the cop on the corner your car will be stripped. This is true from Del Rio to Mexico City.

In some parts of the world, that is the only way to do business. To atribute another society with our home grown philosophy is stupid. If we are to deal with them it must be on their own terms.

When I was in Germany the Krauts were allowed to charge us what they could get. Prices to Germans were regulated. Good old American ingilnuity
(any way I spell it looks wrong)worked. Get a German girl to go into a store with a GI and purchase somthing then call the cops for overcharging someone with the ken card.

When playing in someone elses back yard, they get to make the rules.

[email] <a href="mailto:[email protected][/email]">[email protected][/Email]</a>

much obliged eddie