Don't think its any more absurd than the guy I heard on a talk show a while back who said the attack on the Trade Center was part of a covert Jewish plot to gain U.S. support for Israel. Just goes to show that if you spend enough time listening to talk shows you're likely to hear just about anything. Maybe even something you agree with. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Doesn't have to be credible. Can't be wrong because its just an opinion. Doesn't have to be factual. Doesn't have to be one you agree with. I guess you just pick one you like and go with it. Don't much care what the rest of the world thinks about us. Been to most of the rest of the world and I wasn't any more impressed with them than they probably are with me. At least we've got flush toilets and toilet paper instead of a foot print on either side of a hole in the floor and a left hand. Guess it all depends on your perspective. At least we can all be happy in knowing that we're right. At least in our own opinion.

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind