Most of your points have already been addressed elsewhere in this thread, so I won't go all into it again.

But North Korea? Are you implying that after we colonize Iraq we'll set about colonizing North Korea too? I suppose I wouldn't put something like that past a power-mad megalomaniac like Baby Bush, but I'm damn sick of footing the bill for all the toys he uses in his little imperialist adventures.

I'd be a lot less upset if Baby Bush had to pass the hat before throwing his wars, and get voluntary contributions from all the pro-war people--and then be forced either to mount a campaign that didn't exceed those voluntary contributions, or to give them all back. Then I wonder how self-righteous we'd be about "liberating the Iraqi people." $21,000 for a JDAM unit to put on the tail of a 2000lb low-drag bomb, or for a new car, a nice new computer, and a raftload of cool guns?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867