Dirtfarmer ,

Good morning !
I thought hevi-shot was costly until i saw the Apex brand ammo .
Guys on youtube MFK predator calling folks north of you swear by it and always say it cost $12 per shot , but the website shows $49 per 5 rounds , likely shipping cost of coarse . But $10 per shot - I'd expect crazy good performance for that price .

https://apex-ammunition.myshopify.com/

Hevi-shot now seems like a bargain smile , I have had good luck with the #2 shot on coyotes and a couple of coons .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenarshooter ,

You're WRONG ! I would believe the number of coyotes you've killed with #4 buck ......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shaman ,

I'd gladly read a story on the feral dog removal via shotgun were you inclined to write it .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myself Rem. 870 express 3'' turkey gun [pistol grip] , 21'' barrel , hs strut extra full choke , winchester black box 3'' #4 buck . Shoots a pattern 26 - 28'' diameter at a lasered 45 yards from the muzzle of the gun . First time i ever patterned a shotgun because i never used one much - it amazed me .

Something i read and tested myself - a dirty barrel can degrade your pattern FAST - as in shot number three it's easy to see the pattern open up and the perfect coverage get spotty . 5 shots pattern is very different from a clean barrel shot . Oily Bore-Snake pulled through the barrel twice - back to great patterns - I always carry the bore-snake when hunting .

I'd take a 60 yard shot with my gun .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.