Originally Posted by jeffbird
So OP has a choice of listening to advice from a man that lives with the big coastal brown bears, hunts big bears for decades, guides clients on big bears for decades, uses a .458 as a daily tool of his trade, and sees more big bears shot in a year than probably the rest of the posters on this thread added together, and he recommends Barnes which is consistent with others’ field experience, or Rost can listen to the dandy Llama shooter quoting what he read in the 1954 edition of Field & Stream and rely on his extensive field experience gut shooting elk and pronghorn with his musket.... gee Rost, close call?
hmmmm......,

Hopefully Llama really is Root, would be shocking to know there are two like him if it is not although his posts are entertaining in a bizarre way. Now he is trying to school Phil on bear hunting, what’s next, educate David Tubb on Highpower shooting, Clint Smith on defensive pistol?

Phil,

please keep sharing your knowledge. Everyone except Dork is paying attention and appreciates you taking time to share.

Oh I've educated Tubb once... LMAO. Got lucky is what it was really.

No close calls for me. had Barnes coming before dumb azz ever showed up on this thread.

Folks like that just do it to aggravate. I know their kind. Total Azz. I worked for one for a long time.

They have to report in at some point. They will receive what they deserve at that point.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....