Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Costco owned by a billionaire, sinegal, that gives so much money to anti gun initiatives in WA state, that we gun owners are outgunned with money by 10:1.

As a WA resident, I now need to be 21, take a training class, and wait 5 days to get a Marlin 60 rifle. The same 22 rifle that used to be marketed to boys under 12 years old in Boy's Life for cub scouts..... and no more private sales;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Sinegal

Never mind the "no guns allowed, this means you concealed carry permit holders" signs at Costco, the reach of Costco is beyond the stores.

Do you think you can do business with the devil and walk away clean?

I've been to 3 Costco stores. 1 in Iowa, and 2 in Illinois. Never seen anything like that sign.

Illinois regulates what a lawful "No Guns" sign looks like and it is NOT on their entry way.

I can't walk through their door without spending twice what I went for. Best store bought beef I've ever seen.

And as far as "NO GUNS" signs, the 2 Illinois stores I've been to are practically in Chicago, where I'd most expect to see one. One store was in St Charles, the other in Aurora.

No sign at either location...

Last edited by johnw; 12/05/19.

"Chances Will Be Taken"