Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
No matter what transpired or what situation people feel the cops were in there’s ZERO justification for killing innocent lives when up to that point nobody else had been killed. There’s no justification for good guys killing innocent civilians, NONE!

The information that LE had was that shots were fired prior to their response to the robbery.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...-to-chase-with-stolen-ups-truck-shootout

Yes sir I saw that. Shots fired is a far cry from man down with a GSW. Like I said, up until the cops fired shots nobody had been shot, after the 19 cops got to fulfill their wet dreams there were 2 innocent people dead including the hostage.

It’s a tough situation that was obviously exacerbated by ineptness, poor training, the desire to get your first kill, etc.

The Finnicum incident in Oregon was a great example of the blood thirsty desire some cops have to get a notch on their belt. The FBI fired when it was no longer necessary out of that same desire, they then lied about it in an attempt to cover it up.

I just can’t see how killing 2 innocent people in this case can be acceptable or excused.....it’s not acceptable. As a gentleman earlier said, if this was war the soldier that killed non combatants would face a court martial but in this case 2 innocent people were killed and it’ll be written off as the cost of doing business. Sad deal all the way around.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~