....for kids today.

Our daughter wore her Trump 2020 MAGA T-shirt to school. She said her history teacher “seems like one of those idiot Hilary supporters” and same goes for her vice principal. 😁

I told her to be respectful but if they tell her to remove it or cover it she is to politely refuse and inform them that he IS the President and she supports our President.

I doubt that they’ll say anything since this area is predominantly conservative and a lot of kids have worn similar MAGA stuff but you never know what crawls up a liberals ass and eats away at them, they’re psychologically ill and therefore unpredictable.

The vice principal baked cookies last year that made everyone sick that ate even half a cookie. If that bitch has any issues with the shirt I’ll lose myshit. I told my daughter that I’d love to make that bitch cry, my daughter said and I quote...”anyone that supported Hilary deserves more than crying” 😂

Our daughter and a bunch of her friends have started a patriotic day each week where they wear Trump and MAGA clothes. I love it and support them completely.

Our children are 4.0gpa students and in history she’s getting 105% with the extra credit assignments she’s done so retribution for wearing something that offends snowflakes is not a concern. I really doubt they’ll say anything considering how conservative this area is but I don’t trust liberals so we’re prepared.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~