Originally Posted by Oldman3
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Before O,who is obviously a very good coach, is crowned royalty, let’s see what happens as his co-OC and others are picked off like Saban’s have been throughout his past several seasons.
Heck, we’re Aggies here so we got to play 5 teams in top10 this year! We know what getting the daylights beat out of you physically looks like.
Orgeron has a Warrior spirit but don’t think he’s the most cerebral D1 coach I’ve seen. I’d like to see how “normal” LSU will be when losing so many to NFL draft. But their recruiting will be something.

No doubt about it, LSU's had a dream season, but one season doesn't come close to what Bama has accomplished in the last decade. Just have to wait and see.

I just watched the Baton Rouge 10:00 news (WBRZ)......the LSU team will be decimated by those going to the NFL or simply graduating. I didn’t actually get a count, but adding the offense and defense departures has to be at least 12 to 15 starters “not” returning! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 01/16/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024