I know she's looked into that, I've heard her mention it.

Did your flu present with fever? Mine did not, so at first I thought it was a bad cold. Then I found out that at least in my AO, the flu going aroun at typically doesn't manifest with fever, and it was like, ahhhh.... this isn't the worst two-week cold in history, it's flu. I felt like I'd been hit by a train. For two weeks. Not fun. My primary area of discomfort was upper chest, and it's still not right. Never really got "productive"'just a wracking cough and felt like my chest was in a vise.

I'm quite concerned I've damaged, or at a minimum sensitized, my lungs out in the shop. I use A9 aluminum cutting fluid like it was nothing and have for almost ten years now. These days, one whiff (puff coming off a hot cut) of it and my lungs clamp down. Aargh. Either that, and/or sulphered cutting/tapping fluid for steel. I was way too casual about breathing the smoke from it last couple years when I was up to my gills in that work I talked about. I threaded hundreds of stainless shafts on the lathe. It would get hazy in the shop. Double aargh.

Just got word my customer can't take delivery today, so I'm off the hook. Away I go to spend money on the boat. smile I've just about got her sorted to my satisfaction. It's helped that the ocean has been insane since early December, nobody has been able to get out, in sport boats anyway. Buying stuff for the "ditch bag" today, which is like a bugout bag for boats, but minus the guns and ammo and paranoia. smile

JMT gives a great long range goal to train for. It'll be almost 3 weeks on trail and some crazy number of high mountain passes over 10k feet. Yikes.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 02/14/20.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!